For its new model, the Natuna tent, Cabanon has teamed up with Cabanologue, which specialized in the design and construction of cabins. The alliance of the French know-how of canvas and wood for a unique product on the market.
The Natuna is part of an eco-responsible approach, offering maximum comfort to campers while blending perfectly into the landscape.
A Hight Quality Lodge for an unforgettable stay!
An original and innovative design based on a structure of arches in glued laminated wood, the Natuna offers an optimized use of its 32 m2 of living space and can accommodate up to 4-6 people in a fully-equipped wooden and canvas accommodation.
- Comfort: a fully-equipped wooden and canvas accommodation, with kitchen, bathroom, and a wood stove option.
- Reversibility: a living space entirely open to the outside, equipped with mosquito nets on its walls and façade. The possibility of having a kitchen and bathroom on the right or left side of the tent.
- Adaptability to the terrain: the 3 arches rest on 6 extensible feet, offering the possibility of raising the tent (stilts) and adapting it to the configuration of your terrain and the differences in the level of your sites.
- Modularity: the walls and roof are independent and can be replaced separately if necessary.
- Durability: the wooden structure has a minimum life span of 25 years.
- Weather resistance: its original design offers very little wind resistance and its architectural canvas roof gives it a perfect water tightness.
- Safety: the tent is made of fire-resistant materials. No tensioners or pegs outside the floor to maximize the use of the surface of your pitches
Large living space opens in front and on the sides on a terrace protected by an awning.
2 separate bedrooms
Large windows in front and in the rooms
Waterproof, breathable, UV-resistant, and rot-proof fabric
Reinforced mesh zippers
Haubanage by high resistance 25mm polyester straps and adjustable with tightening buckles.
Integrated and versatile piling system
Complete furnishing kit with kitchen & bathroom
|Dimensions||7,5 m x 4,3 m - Height 3 m|
|Colisage||1 floor, 3 pre-assembled arches, 1 frame bag & 9 canvas bags|
|Set up time||3 h|
|Canvas Bedroom - Grammage||120 gr/m2|
|Canvas Bedroom - Material||Brown cotton|
|Canvas Bedroom - Treatment||Ignifuge M1|
|Outside wall - Grammage||220 g/m²|
|Outside wall - Material||Polyester enduit acrylique|
|Outside wall - Treatment||Ignifuge M1|
|Outside roof - Grammage||600 g/m²|
|Outside roof - Material||PVC|
|Outside roof - Treatment||Anti-UV|
|Average Lifespan||6 years|